The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Walk


I couldn't take another treadmill day, so we all bundled up and went for a walk. Jeff decided (and we encouraged) that the roads were just too bad to go work. Especially for a job he only had for two more days. Walking in the snow is quite a workout!



At the end of the snowfall last night we got some freezing rain on top of it. The top 1/4 inch of everything was a complete sheet of ice.


I think these two guys were fighting over female rights.


And, now it is snowing AGAIN! We are suppose to get another few inches today. t his is just SO unusual for this area! I have never, in my entire life of living here, had a winter like this. We have had snow for a week now, and it will probably be another week at least.

It wouldn't be so bad if people around here didn't have to work for a living :o). Commuting is pretty close to impossible around here when it's like this. I guess, what's ya gonna do? I think we will all be snowed in tomorrow, if not longer. It sucks for all of us though - don't work, don't get paid. You can only not work so long.

No comments: