The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, December 21, 2008

3rd Snow Storm


We got hit really hard last night - the biggest of all the storms thus far. After several hours of it snowing, we were running out of things to do. So, we suddenly got a bug to just go outside and play. Jess and I went first and played with the sled in front of the house for a little while. Aaron and Jeff couldn't resist and joined us shortly after.





After a while we decided that our "hill" was just way to small so we went over to a huge hill in our neighborhood to sled down. We had a blast and were out until about 10:00. I guess a good use of a late night snow.


What a poser!


This morning I measured 6 inches. That's a lot for here!

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

So...then your not coming for sure? I guess you could have a freak heat wave. Anyway, I am a little nervous about getting home on Christmas but we really have no choice but to go that day so pray for us!
If you are going to have snow you have to sled or whats the point;o)