The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fancy Night Out


Teresa and Mike decide they wanted to celebrate a successful FedEx holiday in style, so Mike reserved a limo for the evening and had dinner reservations at a fancy pants restaurant in Tacoma. We had never been in a limo before, so that was way fun, and there aren't many opportunities to dress up so we enjoyed that a lot too. They had one other couple come with us, and they were fun to hang out with, Lance and Kristine. We did dinner and dancing until the limo time expired.

I can tell you though, fancy pants is not really our style. Don't get me wrong, I could totally get used to it if I had a lot of money, but we do not. So, $40 for a tiny salmon and 4 asparagus was a little out of my budget. I was totally in sticker shock for the rest of the evening and don't think we have ever spent so much money on a meal for two before ($65!) But ,we had fun and were really glad for the invitation.

No comments: