Hey that does really suck. You get to the point where you actually wonder if it would just be cheaper to but a knew one. Espeacially when the breakdowns are that close together but then you already spent the 1200 so you would feel stupid to scrap the car and not just pay the 500 now! I really hate it when things break down! Ask Scotty that is his favorite time to make fun of me 'cause he always knows I am going to loose my cool=)
2 comments:
I hate cars to and, anything that is an unexpected expense. These happen all too often!!
Hey that does really suck. You get to the point where you actually wonder if it would just be cheaper to but a knew one. Espeacially when the breakdowns are that close together but then you already spent the 1200 so you would feel stupid to scrap the car and not just pay the 500 now! I really hate it when things break down! Ask Scotty that is his favorite time to make fun of me 'cause he always knows I am going to loose my cool=)
Post a Comment