The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Thursday, December 25, 2008

White Christmas!


Watching the morning snow. Yes, it's snowing again. But it's Christmas, so it's even better today.


"It's a ball in a cup. Mexico's favorite toy for 350 years. The ball is on a string attached to the cup, so there is no worry if you don't catch the ball in the cup." (Family Guy)


Santa's feeding the addiction!




More albums for the collection.


Godzirra!


Jess just wanted books and CD's for Christmas, so books and CD's she got! That should keep her busy for a week or two :o)! And, yes, I was in attendance for Christmas morning - just picture me behind all of these shots. I usually am the one taking the pics, so I am not in them and no one thinks to take the camera from me (and no, I am not going to ask to have my picture taken, especially first thing in the morning). But, I am here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: