Just as we thought things might wear down, and we got the driveway all cleared, this is what we woke up to this morning.
Okay, you can't really appreciate just how much snow we have right now based on these pictures. They really don't give it justice. I know everyone is probably super tired of listening to our snow woes, but holy crap THIS IS SEATTLE!
I did come to a conclusion this morning though. The snow is beautiful, my family is home and together safe, and it's Christmas. I'm going to just enjoy the beauty of it and not worry. It is going to be a very quiet and simple Christmas with just us, but that's okay. I'm sorry I cannot get together with any family!!! But, I'm not going to let it ruin my holiday.
We'll give you a final count on inches if it ever stops snowing :o) I'm sure it's over a foot right now though.
No comments:
Post a Comment