Aaron has been thinking lately about owning a gun. Don't know if I'm on board with that one or not, but I thought it would be fun and educational to at least go to the range and test a few out. We have a good friend that shoots and owns quite a few different kinds, so he met us down there to help us out.
It was fun. I can say, if nothing else, I am glad that I had the experience just to know what a handgun feels like to hold and shoot. There is quite a kick on it, at least the ones Robert had.
We shot three kinds. We started out with a 38 Special Revolver, then moved on to a couple of Semi-Automatics that had an even bigger kick. The first couple shots are a little intimidating, but we both quickly got the hang of it and did quite well.
Thanks Robert for all your time and amo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had fun.
1 comment:
This is funny because Scotty has been contemplating the same thing. I am not quite onboard with it either. It would be easier for me, I think, if my kids were as old as yours. It is mostly their safety that holds me back I think. I would require both of us to take a class if ever I gave in!
Post a Comment