The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh Boy!! Here we go again!


Jess started driving school on Tuesday, and we went down today and got her permit. Wow, here we go again!! I start the kids out on the clutch right out of the gate so they can really know how to drive it. It makes for some very interesting drives, and when I'm not freaking out, I'm laughing. Today was the first time Jess got to actually drive on a street instead of just an empty parking lot. She did pretty well for her first time. We got a lot of clutch and hill work practice in parking lots before now. Now all she has to get used to is other cars, people, kids, animals, stop signs, bigger hills, traffic................................I can't wait for the next 6 months to be over.

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

Gosh that is scary and when she holds the stuff up to her face like that she looks just like she did when she was two!