We got up early in the morning and went to the local gym to workout before sitting all day in the car. When we checked out, I guess our complaining worked because they docked $55 off of our bill to make up for the Silverwood tickets. Thank goodness because we were about to leave a bad review. Aaron actually had to reach across the counter to pick it up. It was funny.
Then it was off to Idaho Falls to meet the Hamblin's. It was only a 7 hour dive, and it was beautiful. Plus, we had the Hamblin's to look forward to!! We finally got there and went straight to dinner. We took a nice walk on the trail around the river and had fun throwing sticks in the river with the kids. Can I just say - holy goose poop though!! You really had to watch your step. Plus, I think this was possibly the crappiest hotel we have ever stayed in. But, at least we all got to stay in the same room, so we could all share in the crappiness of it. It was old, with holes in the wall and ceiling, had a funny smell, and we didn't even have close to the right number of towels. Some of us were showering with used towels, hand towels and wash cloths. I imagine it was quite funny if you weren't close to the situation. But, again, at least we were all together. That makes it more tolerable.


No comments:
Post a Comment