The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 4










Today was a just hang out day. Aaron and Jeff were helping Scott demolish the kitchen wall to put in a sliding glass door
out to the new deck. While they did this Jess and I went outside and played on the trampoline with Marylinn. We put a sprinkler underneath it and played for a long time. It was fun to pretend to be a kid again for a while!!!

After a while, Amy and I went shopping to get her out of the house. It's hard watching your house being torn apart!!! I needed some new swim shorts anyway. It was fun just hanging out with her and shopping. That's something we never get to do.

We rented Jumpers and watched it after
dinner. Not a bad flick considering the cast.

Tyler had fun giving Jess a makeover. He's painting her toes here :o)

No comments: