Scott had to go back to work today, so it was a pretty low key day. We sat around all morning enjoying the new deck. Jess and I played cards, and everyone else just chilled. It was nice to just sit and relax after the super stressful day yesterday!
In the afternoon we went to the rec center and played racquetball. Of course I dominated everyone, but what you gonna do? (Actually, I was just having a good day. Aaron and I are usually very evenly matched). Marylinn wanted to go to the bakery for a treat, so we sat around there for a while too.
We then went home to Christen the new deck with it's first BBQ! Poor Aaron stood out there in the blazing heat grilling the hamburgers and hot dogs while I sat in the air conditioned house making jojos. Scott come home for his lunch break to eat with us. A huge advantage to living in a small community, everything is just uber close!

Later that evening we met Scott at his work to watch the town fireworks. Why they do them on the 3rd instead of the 4th is a mystery to me, but whatever. Tyler freaked out, so Amy had to sit in the car with him the whole time.
When we got home, we stayed up way to late watching "The Others", but that's what vacation is all about - right?
No comments:
Post a Comment