The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Aaron's New Teeth
Aaron has started treatment to fix his front teeth. He is not getting braces, we are only fixing the front top teeth, so it's a more isolated treatment. He is wearing a retainer and has a rubber band strapped around two of his teeth to pull them closer together. He will eventually have the teeth more evenly spaced and then filled to make them less gappy. We'll keep you posted on the progress. It will be fun to see the change!!! He has been self conscience about his teeth for many years. This is going to be a good thing.
I could laugh at that picture for hours! I always wanted to know what was up Aaron's nose. But really...good luck with the teeth. I know how things can make people feel self conscience. Is that how you spell that? Anyway, good luck!
1 comment:
I could laugh at that picture for hours! I always wanted to know what was up Aaron's nose. But really...good luck with the teeth. I know how things can make people feel self conscience. Is that how you spell that? Anyway, good luck!
Post a Comment