Our white trash weekend continued today with a trip to the roller derby. Aaron and I haven't been to see the Rat City Roller Girls in about two years, so we drug our friends Dave and Michelle with us and went to watch the Mayhem.
It wasn't quite as fun as it was in years past, but we had a great time hanging out with friends, and that was good enough for us!



2 comments:
So you probably did spread these out but I swear that I look at your blog often. Then all of a sudden wham! I wonder if my computer doesn't pull up all the new stuff sometimes? Anyway it looks like you guys have been having some fun over there! I wish I could've been there for all the fun, Aaron's B-day and the awkward 44 sec. hug, Easter and all the baskets, the roller derby. I do miss you guys but I am so glad that life is treating you well!! Love You!
lol. Actually I did them all on the same day, I just date them when they happened so I can keep track of dates when I do my book at the end of the year.
It is SUPER hard to get to blogging lately for sure. I haven't done enough with the FS blog as of late either. I was going strong for a year, but life has taken over lately. School is really hard!
Post a Comment