The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, April 20, 2012

Monster Truck Rally

It was kind of a white trash weekend for Aaron and I. We started out the weekend with the monster truck rally. Neither of us had ever been to one before, and they were selling discount tickets, so we figured what the heck....

Well, we both found it quite boring to be honest. At first it was kind of cool, then it just became more of the same. We looked at each other wondering if they were ever going to do anything different, but it was pretty much the same for an entire hour. We can at least say "been there done that" now.







The had a car show going on in the same area as the Monster Tucks, so we did have a lot of fun walking around looking at all of the cool cars.



The most fun we had however, was walking around after the show. It was at the Puyallup fair grounds as part of the Spring fair. Even though we didn't ride any rides or anything, it was a decent evening and I was having a bunch of fun taking pictures of all the night life at fair. I think I just love being with Aaron, and it really doesn't matter to me what we do.




 

No comments: