The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!!!


We had a REALLY great Easter this year! We were all home and had Alex, Damon and Grandma were all over with us. It felt so good to have my whole family around me and the weather was amazing! It was the perfect day.
 










All the kids got Nerf guns in their baskets so they went out and had a fun battle. It was cute to watch them act like little children.

2 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

I am laughing my butt off at Alex right now. Did Amy tell you that her and Scott made some big bucks at the easter egg hunt? Dang!!

Kathy said...

Yes Julie, our Alex is certainly a crack up!

I did hear about the egg hunt. I was feeling rather left out (and not cause of the money ;o) Sometimes I feel really far away from everyone - and I'm the one that hasn't moved!

It's just sad we aren't all closer. Thank goodness for blogs so we can at least see what's going on in each others lives ;o)