The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, April 13, 2012

Chrome Molly at Jack's

I showed up to the gig early with Aaron, since he had to set up, and sat at one of the tables eating  yummy chicken strips and french fries, sipped on my diet soda and studied Fundamentals of Applied Kinesiology. It was actually kind of peaceful just sitting in the corner eating and reading my book.

We were a little worried about this gig because the bar was so quiet, but around 9:30 people started coming in and by 10:00 it was a rockin' place. It wasn't a super huge crowd per se, but the people who were there were really into the show and the dance floor was full. Brett even came to hang out again. It was super fun!!!




There are a couple of songs that the band has been having fun with, and have started pegging their show as the "stunt and variety show". They always do the pyramid for one of their stunts and Chris pulled out some balls and juggled them. Each week is a little different which gives people a reason to come ;o) Aaron, in the spirit of entertainment, bought these aviator goggles for "safety during all stunts". It's quite a fun time.

I had to work the next day, so I left early. I don't know why I bothered however, as I can't really go to sleep until  Aaron gets home anyway. I guess in the future I'll just stay and suck it up the next day. It's only once in a while, and if I'm going to be awake anyway, might as well be together. Thank goodness they don't have too many Friday gigs!

No comments: