If anyone knows me at all, they know that I have been seriously thinking about getting a tattoo now for a couple of years. With Jess getting hers, it has got me thinking even harder about it, but it's such a.... well permanent decision.
I needed out of the house today and did something I never do - I went shopping. Not for anything in particular, just shopping. I can't remember the last time I just went out by myself and did that. I spent too much money and really enjoyed myself.
One of the things I got was a henna kit. I wanted to see once and for all if I would like a tattoo or not, and if Aaron would like looking at me with one. I made up a design and then had that wonderful artist of a husband put it on me.
Now, I am going to live with this for a few weeks to see what I think. My initial reaction was complete love! If I did it I would move it down a little, I feel it is too high right now, and maybe a little smaller: but I have to admit I like the look of it wrapping around so that you can see just a tiny bit of it from the front.
I'll let you know what we think in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment