The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chrome Molly at Baxters


Another weekend, another gig. Aaron is still having so much fun playing with the band - they are such a GREAT group to be with and we love all of them so much! I love watching him up on stage because I know that he enjoys it so much.

I do have to say though, that Baxters is NOT my favorite place in the world! It is pretty far away, and the crowd always seems to be a little on the rough side. I actually had someone come up behind me on the dance floor and started to pretend to rub up on me...... REALLY!? Did I say that was okay! Ugh - some men are so slimy. Thank goodness stuff like that doesn't happen very often.
These two are SUCH camera hams it's hilarious. It does make for some fun pictures though, and makes my job exciting.

No comments: