I am so done with cold! Cold and I just do not get along and why I ever thought we would is beyond me. We have nothing in common - at all. Snow is pretty and all, but snow always has cold tagging along with it so therefore I have a hard time with snow as well: dislike by association.
Now sun... sun I can do. The sun is so freakin' hot that I dream of it at night. Heck, I even am willing to take my clothes off for that gorgeous ball of light. I sometimes find myself daydreaming about all of the wonderful things sun brings into my life. It makes me feel all tingly inside and brings me a happiness that cold can never provide.
Cold, I want a divorce!! I want to leave you for that amazing, beautiful and insanely hot sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment