The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Surprise Snow


See, that's the thing about snow. It's so quiet and stealthy that you don't even know when it's falling on you. Jessica opened the door to go to school, and there it was, waiting quietly for us - Bam! There were no school delays or anything, and it's suppose to start raining some time this after noon, but we were surprised.

You know, when I was a kid I remember whole winters would go by without even so much of a trace of snow. Not even one snowflake. It certainly isn't the same world I grew up in - in many ways! Thank goodness for all of this global warming, because I sure hate being cold!


1 comment:

McConnell Family said...

I know what you mean. School was 2hrs late today. There goes all my morning plans!