Well, as I have said before I am going to train for a Triathlon and Half-Marathon this summer. I am super excited to do this. We have a huge group of people doing the Half Marathon together and Jessica and I will be doing the Triathlon, it will be a ton of fun and I can't wait.
So far my training is going ....... terrible! With snow and flooding it's been hard to get out. Then I broke my toe making it really hard to run. And now - well I've been sick with the flu for the past couple of days. All I have done for two days is sleep, read and watch movies. Today the cloud is starting to lift, but not even close to being able to go out and run yet.
Hopefully Monday things will be fresh and I can start up again
1 comment:
WOW! I just said, to Scotty, like 5 seconds before I read this that I needed to call you because I thought something was wrong cause I hadn't heard much from you guys in a while. Well, I hope that yo will start to feel better soon! I know that being sick SUCKS!!! I also know that snow can SUCK! Well, I will probably call you before you read this but I still hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment