Well, here they are. I just couldn't talk Aaron into a sectional, so I just arranged the furniture like a sectional. Ha ha on you Aaron :o). We just picked up ottomans today to go with them so we can chill while watching the tube. Cozy! Plus, they are storage ottomans, so all our tv watching blankets can store up nice when we are not using them!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
New Couches
Well, here they are. I just couldn't talk Aaron into a sectional, so I just arranged the furniture like a sectional. Ha ha on you Aaron :o). We just picked up ottomans today to go with them so we can chill while watching the tube. Cozy! Plus, they are storage ottomans, so all our tv watching blankets can store up nice when we are not using them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those look alarmingly like the ones I picked out for our living room! Except the ottomans, of course. Maybe when tax returns come but who knows maybe it will be yet another year before we can afford them. Looks nice can't wait to see them in July!
Very Nice!! It gives your basement a whole new look. Very sneaky on the arrangment idea. I also LOVE the storage ottomans.
Post a Comment