Okay, we have been needing new mattresses for a LONG time now. Kris was able to hook us up with a good deal, so we finally did it. Well, we have some pictures below of us enjoying our new couch and love seat - would you like pictures of us enjoying our new mattress?!
Now we are saving up to buy a new washer and dryer. Ours are prehistoric. As a matter of fact, yesterday when Kris was here delivering our mattresses she saw them and said "Holy Crap!! How old is your washer and dryer?! It looks just like the ones we had when we were kids!" Too funny - and it probably is. They came with the trailer when we bought it, and they were old then. I think they are a 70's model. It's time. Saving the pennies. We'll put pictures of that in though :o).
1 comment:
It's been 20 years I'm sure the only thing you do on that mattress is sleep. HEY FYI I updated my blog
Post a Comment