The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, October 26, 2008

This Weeks Soccer


Not a good game for Jess this week. Part of the girls on the other team were on Jess's team last year and decided to form their own team. So there was a kind of vendetta attitude with that team. Why? Who knows! But the game was extremely, unnecessarily mean and rough. Jess took a ball right in the face, and is suffering quite a bit tonight. Hopefully she will not wake up to a black eye!! At least she already had Homecoming :o). She also got kicked pretty good in the knee, and it's already bruising and slightly swollen. I guess our girls can feel slightly good in the fact that they won!

Final score: 1-0



Yes, they still do team photos, even at this age. I never pay for them though! I just stand back and take my own photo. A little snap shot is good enough for us.

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

Yeaaaaaa! Winning that kind of game always give great satisfaction!