The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloweens Past


In spirit of the Holiday quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to share these photos! Aren't we cute!!! Enjoy.

Aaron

Kathy

5 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

Looks like Aaron was planning to get a heck of a lot of candy!! Those are cute!

Hamblin Family said...

I honestly can't believe that it is freakin' October and it is still freakin' 85 degrees! I am so so so so so sick of hot! I know you would never say this but I wish it was raining;o)

Kathy said...

I don't even want to hear about it!!! I would trade with you in a heartbeat. Why do you think we want to move so badly?! Besides being closer to all of you guys of course :o).

Hamblin Family said...

Just so you know I totally didn't realize that I picked the same little graphic as you! I know that you had your first but I didn't remeber that it was the same one. Great minds think alike I guess:o)

Kathy said...

yeah, I noticed that this morning you little copy cat! :o)