After 10 years wearing the same glasses, we figured it was time for Aaron to have a new look. These are probably the most "fashionable" glasses he has ever had. That is probably a good thing, because it will force him to buy some new ones before 10 years!!! New glasses, on his way to new teeth, and new clothes - he's going to be a whole new man soon. Hubba hubba.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Aaron Got New Glasses!
After 10 years wearing the same glasses, we figured it was time for Aaron to have a new look. These are probably the most "fashionable" glasses he has ever had. That is probably a good thing, because it will force him to buy some new ones before 10 years!!! New glasses, on his way to new teeth, and new clothes - he's going to be a whole new man soon. Hubba hubba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hubba hubba? Lets not get carried away here! However, I do have to say that I like the new glasses. It is different, funky, and very Aaron. He is different and he smells funky so it all fits! I am however, very interested in the new teeth so you will have to blog a big grin for use when those are all fixed pertty! I spelled in like that on purpose, just so you know;o)
and I ment it!
Love the new spectacles!!!
Hey you look, look, look....old but I guess you can see that with them new fancy specs.
Post a Comment