I think Jess has just about had it actually. I am going to email the coach tomorrow, because quite frankly so have we. You would not believe the amount of belittling and trash talk that is going on with two of the girls on the team. The whole reason Jess likes to play rec. ball is because it's suppose to be much more layed back and fun. But these two girls are so bad it makes it miserable for everyone. Unfortunately one of the girls is the coaches daughter. We'll see if anything comes of the email, but I am going to tell her if things don't change, Jess just may quite, and with our blessing. At least she got to play on the field for half the game!!
Final Score: 0-2
1 comment:
I will tell you what I told Alyssa. I didn't put pop on my list because I am trying to pretend that I have taken care of that issue. We all know that I haven't but I can pretend!!
Post a Comment