The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo Shoot


Part of vamping up my business is including getting brochures, promo posters and the like made up for when I am doing community events. I needed some good, profession pictures that we could use for those. (Thank goodness I'm sleeping with a really talented Graphic Designer!!!).....Anyway, Alison came over and took some pictures for that. I was pleasantly pleased with how well they came out considering what she had to work with :o)! Here are just a few of my very favorite ones.

Thanks Alison - you did a great job!





4 comments:

Aaron said...

Who is this graphic designer you speak of?

I want his job.

The Cheney Family said...

Kathy you look very beautiful! I especially like the one with you holding the scissors.

Hamblin Family said...

You're sleeping with a graphin designer?? Does Aaron know about this? hehehe! Looks good, pretty pretty pictures!!

alison said...

Hey girl - I just love the picture of you sitting on Jess - so you two!!