The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wednesday

The kids decided today that they didn't want to go anywhere. Just hang out at the house, but dang it, I was at the beach, so the beach I went. I think Aaron and I walked up and down that beach 100 times, but we got a lot of exercise and just enjoyed being together. Good enough for me!




A Street sign in town covered with ABC gum. Gross!


We did go out to eat once on this trip. Since we spent the day not going anywhere, we thought it would be the perfect day to do it. Gotta go to Pig-n-Pancake at least once while you are in Oregon.

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

Holy Crap Kathy! You are lookin' freakin' skinny! I would've looked like a beached whale next to that skinnyness! We are glad you had fun and sorry that we couldn't come and sorry that it ended up being more expensive for you because of it! We love you and thank you for understanding! I hope that we will be able to do it some time in the future!!