The first day at Seaside, we didn't get their until afternoon, so we just hung out and got familiar with the house. The boys went straight to hooking up the video games, and Jess and I played a couple of card games at the table.
Someone had left this long board at the house at some point, so the boys also had fun riding this up and down the street.
It's the most perfect place to have a swing! I love to swing, and it is amazing to do so while looking at the ocean. Jess and I had a bunch of fun.
We got super lucky this first night. As we were walking around we found an abandon fire. We couldn't let that go to waste! So we spent the rest of the night sitting around it, until it burned out. A great way to spend the first night of vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment