The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve

We went over to Teresa's house to Celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve Eve. The boys were going to be at their dad's house on Christmas and they really wanted to see Jeff, so we celebrated early. I recorded mom opening her present so that those who couldn't be there could share in this moment.


I think she really liked it. Good job Amy!


Can I just say that Jade is freakin' cute!!


Wow! Finn is a tank! He just pile drives his brother, and Owen just takes it. Poor kid! After this pic was taken Finn stoop up and jumped right on Owens gut. Ouch!


Aaron looks completely in his comfort zone :o)!

Thanks for hosting this year Teresa! I know it wasn't easy for you being gone all day, but we all had fun! It's just great to be together!

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

I am glad that she liked it!!! Thanks for putting this little video on the blog. It makes me feel like I'm there even though I can't be!!