The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Decorating The Christmas Tree

We had a fun night with our annual Papa Murphy's Pizza, decorating the Christmas tree, hot chocolate and "Christmas Vacation". Brett was hanging out with Jeff, so he joined in the festivities. He fits into our family very well.



*Sigh* I have such mature boys in this house. I told you Brett fit in very nicely. Sponge Bob is Jeff's creation and the squirrel with the big balls is Brett's.


3 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

Love it!! I love your Christmasy sweatshirt! I wish we could be there for the holidays but at least we have our blogs!

The Cheney Family said...

Cute tree. What is Jeff doing in the background?

Kathy said...

Ummm... Julie, you sure you really want to know? He is fondling Brett's balls ;o) - Christmas balls. I told you, mature boys. At least that's what you get to hang out with the Christmas - lol!!!