Even though we have had kids working through the Christmas holiday, it has been a really great Christmas.
Christmas Eve we went over to my mom's house, after Jessi got home from work, and had a yummy meal and sat around and played games. It was a very fun night. Mom got each family a Wii for Christmas - one game system we didn't have yet. Had the Cube but not the Wii.
Christmas morning was nice and quite with just our fam. We opened presents and then Aaron and I spent the rest of the morning putting together his new telescope until Weldon, Julie, Jade and Grandma came over to spend the rest of the day with us.
We had a big breakfast, played Wii bowling, watched movies, played games and ate a lot of cookies. FUN! Mom really got into bowling and beat everyone. We'll have to have her over to play with us again soon!
Christmas Eve we went over to my mom's house, after Jessi got home from work, and had a yummy meal and sat around and played games. It was a very fun night. Mom got each family a Wii for Christmas - one game system we didn't have yet. Had the Cube but not the Wii.
Christmas morning was nice and quite with just our fam. We opened presents and then Aaron and I spent the rest of the morning putting together his new telescope until Weldon, Julie, Jade and Grandma came over to spend the rest of the day with us.
We had a big breakfast, played Wii bowling, watched movies, played games and ate a lot of cookies. FUN! Mom really got into bowling and beat everyone. We'll have to have her over to play with us again soon!
Aaron got me these really good sunglasses, and some new drum heads for my set. I love them, and really needed them! Jess got me the new "Star Trek" and Jeff got me "Up". Both movies I love!
Aaron's main gift this year was his telescope. I really fretted over that for weeks wondering if I should spend he money or not, but in the end just decided to go for it. It's what I wanted to get him, so I did. He LOVES to look at the stars. Jess got him a moon filter to go with it and Jeff got him the last Iron Maiden CD he needed to complete his set.
Aaron and I got Jeff a new fancy coat (that's too big, gotta go exchange it some time) and a PS2. I think he has every game system represented now in his collection. Jess got him the extended version fancy set of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy.
We had a great Christmas and got to spend it with great people!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!
2 comments:
I love how Mom sat down like it was no big thing! I am glad you guys posted these last two! Mom looks really happy! I don't see her like that very often! I really think that she will be sad to leave you guys when she moves down here!!
No doubt, she'll be very sad and miss you a lot!
Post a Comment