Ugh!
Being sick bites! I am suppose to be taking care of my little girl who
just spent 2 hours (yes, 2 HOURS!) getting her two bottom wisdom teeth
out: they did not want to budge and it took our dentist forever to get
them out, piece by piece.
I
woke up with a sore throat and knew something was headed my way, but I
didn't know how bad it was going to be. Jess wanted me to go back with
her for moral support and a hand to squeeze, as she was super nervous
about getting her teeth out. Half way through her appointment my body
started to shiver, it got very cold in that office very quickly. By the
time we were done and heading to the store for her prescriptions, I was
achy all over. Boo!!
On
the way home we stopped by the Red Box, got three movies and headed to
the couch with juice and blankets: there we sat for the rest of the day,
catching up on movies, drinking a ton of juice, eating no food and
miserable. This lasted three days.
Jess
actually ended up getting dry socket in one on her incisions and had to
go back for the nasty gel. It was a rough three days for the two of us,
but we made it through, the fog seems to finally be clearing.

No comments:
Post a Comment