The shed is finally finished and I am officially open for business. I have got all of the construction done, equipment purchased and everything arranged: now all I need are the clients!
Now that the actually weight shed is finished, it's time to buckle down and get all of the administration end of the business taken care of. I have a name and logo locked down now, and am hard at work putting together a web site. The new site will be www.theweightshed.net. Unfortunately the .com was taken, so I had to go with .net, but hopefully that will be okay.... well, it's going to have to be, because that's what I've got.
I still have a long list of things that need to be taken care of, but this has been a fun adventure, and I hope it will only get more fun as I get clients to work with: I already have a couple in the irons ready to go, and should actually start training next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment