The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jeff Is Out.

 
I have decided that I am coming back to blogging. I have missed having a place to organize my life events on. There are so many significant things going on in my life right now that I feel I need a place to record them. And since no one ever reads this blog anyway, I am going to put whatever I damn well feel like on here: my emotions and everything. I am keeping this for myself and no one else.
 
If that is the case, then why put it on a public forum for others to see instead of just keeping a journal on my computer? Because I already have blogger set up, I like the way it is organized, and I don't really care if anyone reads this I'm just not going to write with others in mind. What's on my mind will come out in my entries. I mean no disrespect or offense to anyone, and you don't have to read this - I will be actually amazed if anyone does anyway.
 
I find it kind of funny that I ended my posts with Jessica getting her own apartment at college, and am starting up again with Jeff getting his. I am so excited for Jeff! He has been working so hard the last couple of years to get his life on track with a good job and security. Now he has a great job working for the Better Business Bureau, is engaged and very happy, and has is own place. This is cause for celebration for me! You will not see me moping around the house with empty nester's syndrome, and pining the days when my kids were home. I am having a party! I am excited for my kids to move on, have their own lives, and me to have mine. Isn't that what you raise your kids to do - move out and have lives of their own?
 
I am very excited for the next stage in all of our lives.

No comments: