I have spent the last three weeks purging my stuff. I have gone to the Goodwill three times and have thrown out several bags of junk. It feels good! I have also rearranged the house to better suit my needs. I have changed the dining room into my office, got rid of my hutch and moved the table into the kitchen, brought the TV upstairs and turned the rec room into Aaron's recording studio.
I figured we should arrange the house to meet our everyday needs instead of the couple times of year we have company. The kids will be gone soon and then we will be down to two, we don't need all the space we had. Why on earth do you have a living room when you don't live in it. I don't need a little space to visit with company.... I'm gonna turn things into what I want to use every day!
Here are the results:
My Office:
now I can enjoy my deck flowers even while I am working!
The Living Room:
I got a beautiful rug from Jerry's. That's my one thing I got of his as a remembrance. He loved nice things.
Kitchen Table:
The center piece is my attempt to keep the table from turning into a catch all. We'll see if it actually works ;o)
1 comment:
I like the table in the kitchen. Seems like you had the perfect spot in there for it.
Post a Comment