The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chrome Molly at Louie G's


The band is going strong. The next month or so is pretty busy, with only two weekends off between now and the big Halloween gig.

Jess got to come home for this one... man, why didn't I get a picture of that? Too busy doing my job photographing the band I guess. I actually pulled a pretty big crowd for Aaron at this one: Dave and Marcy even came all the way from Carnation, a good hour drive at least.

Louie G's is fun because it's an all age pizza place, so everyone can come for dinner and a good time and they have a great light show they put on while the band is playing. The bad thing though is there is a stupid $10 cover charge and it is insanely loud so you can't visit with your guests at all.

We still had a great time though, and it was fun having Jess home for the weekend!

No comments: