There are a few things in life that just go together. Peanut butter and jelly, ham and cheese, left and right....... periods and pop.
It's days like today that I am grateful to the genius at McDonald's that came up with their $1 any size drinks promotion. That is $1 of pure liquid Midol for me. Can't take the real stuff, I'm allergic to it. One pill and I feel like I have ants crawling all over my body I itch so bad. No thank you, I'll take the cramps! But, Diet Dr. Pepper... that is another story.
Wait, you are asking yourself. I thought you didn't have periods any more since you had your ablation done? That is the exact reaction I got from Alex when the kids asked if they could bring me back anything from their errands and I answered, "A healthy dose of period pop". Nope, no periods, but I still get all the crap that goes along with it: cramps, nausea, crankiness - you get the idea. I don't get the visit from Aunt Flow, just everything else. TMI for you? Sorry, it's jut what I felt like writing about at the moment. Don't tell me that you ladies don't know what I'm talking about or that you guys have never gone on a period pop run for your ladies. Scott and Amy there is NO WAY!
So, the things I am most grateful for today are my period pants (good ol baggy sweats), the fact that I didn't have to work today and most of all - my period pop.

1 comment:
AMEN!!!:)
Post a Comment