I was a terrible photographer of Jess's open house because I was trying to be a good host. It's really difficult to be both and I would rather people have a good time. I did get a couple of fun shots for Jess though ;o). We are very proud of Jess's accomplishments and it was really fun to hang out with family and friends to celebrate in them together.
We took all of Jess's Soccer jerseys and made a big dorm quilt for her. I bought all of the materials and cut out all of the jersey squares and then my mom did the sewing. It turned out great and will keep her warm in the cold Eastern Washington winters.
Being the sodaholic that Jess is, we got her a 44 oz martini glass to drink all the soda she wanted in. I was a little worried about it being top heavy, but she is a pro so I shouldn't have even given it a thought.
Alex.... what would we do without Alex. Jess had him hold her glass for him for a minute, almost completely full, and he chugged THE WHOLE THING! Wow. That has to count for something.
No comments:
Post a Comment