After staying up late last night for Aaron, we all got to get up super early this morning to be to Central University at 8:00 a.m. Jess, and her friend Kaylee who she is going to be going to school with, had their open house today.
They all were pretty sacked out in the back for half the ride there. (of course, Alex came with us ;o). We debated on using Kaylee's open yapper as basket practice, but we didn't have any M&M's to throw or anything.
Jess and Kaylee w/ the school mascott
Apparently, the email said to be there at 8:00, but things really didn't get started until 10:00. Man, we could have gotten another hour or two of sleep! Oh well. We were getting bored, so we just went and sat out in the sun - something we don't get a lot of on this side of the mountains.
I don't really feel like it was worth 5 hours of sleep and an hour and half drive to get there for this "open house", but the girls did get to look in the dorms and get a little tour, so I guess that at least made it worth it... and we did get a few little bit's of information we didn't already know. At least it was a sunny afternoon together.
1 comment:
exciting!! I can't believe she is off to college in a few months. I've decided that I can wait until my kids get older. I'm not ready for that any time soon!!!
Post a Comment