This was our last "fun day at sea". I have a few thoughts on the whole cruising thing; I don't think I am completely sold on the idea. I suppose if you are really into eating, being waited on hand and foot, and sitting around doing nothing then a cruise is definitely for you. We had a little bit of a challenge with it though. We are not big eaters and we tend to like to be active (I love to read, but you can only sit for so long with a book). We were starting to run out of things to do.
We laid in the sun for a while and all got sunburned - that's always fun! We ate hamburgers, french fries and icees. Aaron and Alex played on the water slides while Jess and I went inside and played cards. We tried a comedy show later that night, but after the "F" bomb was dropped 10 times in the space of 5 minutes, we turned around and promptly left (I cannot fathom why people think that's funny!), and then we went and burned some calories dancing. I LOVE dancing, so that was way fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment