The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Monday, February 14, 2011

Alex Hit Jess!

With a racquetball that is. They went to play racquetball on Saturday and Jess came home with a swollen eye and a bloody nose. It was pretty bad. This happened right before we went to XXX Root Beer for Alex's birthday. She still wanted to go though, since she put so much time into planning it.

I am super surprised that it is not more bruised than this. As swollen as it was when she came in the door Saturday afternoon, I was expecting quite the shiner. I think her eyeball took most of the force. 

She is doing okay now. It's kind of hard for her to do homework, as most of it is reading, but she is getting along. A lot of Ibuprofen. I felt bad for poor Alex, I thought he was going to cry himself he felt so bad. 

I don't think they will play again now without court goggles! It has made Aaron and I think too. At least Jess works at Sports Authority now - LOL! Discounts around on goggles!

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

ouch!!! Tell her to get her big face out of the way next time!!