The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, February 11, 2011

22 Years Together

An interesting anniversary. We are going out tomorrow night for Alex's birthday so we didn't want to go out tonight. We thought staying in sounded good. I made dinner and we just hung out for a while. It was kind of nice having the house to ourselves. We did end up going out for a little while though.

Our friend, Chris, is a librarian at one of the grade schools here and he was having a Library Fundraiser tonight to buy books. His band was playing along with food and raffles. We went to support the school and his band. It was fun to watch them, but we didn't stay too long.



We went out and got Alex's birthday present and then when we got home we checked the mail and were welcomed home with a $200 speeding ticket. UGH! Jeff apparently was speeding in a school zone, and since my name is on his car too, I got the ticket. We haven't gotten around to taking my name off the stupid thing. *Sigh* Kids.

It's Friday night now, so I doubt I will be able to do anything until Monday. But, it looks like I am going to have to go to court to make sure they know I was not the one driving so the infraction does not go on my driving record.

I guess this is just one of those moments that we have to say "At least we are together. Just another memory we share". Happy anniversary to us.

No comments: