Well, there's not much more official Jeff can get now as far as age goes. He is 21 now and can go and do whatever he wants. Boy, time flies!!! He got to spend the day with his friends Danny and Jordan, eat pizza, have lots of pop and then go to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Marylinn was sitting by me when I first looked at these pictures and she had a little freak out moment when she saw the picture of Jeff! I had to explain to her that sometimes they sell rootbeer in glass bottles but she still had to ask Dad just to make sure I was telling the truth. This Dave thing has really gotten her a little freaked out and for good reason I suppose. I just thought it was funny that she was so concerned for Jeff's safety.
Oh, and Happy Birthday again Jeff!
Post a Comment