The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, August 21, 2009

More Birthday Celebrations

Damon came over and spent a couple of nights with us this week, and last night we took him out for his birthday. Since he loves bowling so much we went to Acme and bowled with the blacklights for over an hour, then came home to ice cream and speed Uno.

Happy Birthday Damon!!!



3 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

Whoa was Jeff mad about his score or something? He doesn't look too excited. If that's it, I can relate. Weldon and I were on the bowling leauge last year and let's just say it was a complete disaster! When the entire building cheers when you get a strike, you know something is wrong.

Hamblin Family said...

Jeff looks like he is almost havin' fun! I remember that bowling isn't his favorite thing but at least he went! I remember the day Damon was born. I really more remember Jeff's birthday party and Chris sitting there about ready to explode and complaining about her contractions. Anyway, I can't believe that they are both so old already. It is starting to make me feel age-ed! That is one of my made up words like conversating:)Tell Damon Happy Birthday!

Kathy said...

Ya, Jeff pretty much HATES bowling, but since we were going for Damon he acquiesced to go. I think it makes him feel dumb because he is really bad at it. I try to tell him no one really notices or cares, but you know how it is. I told him it was a great birthday present to Damon, because not only did he get to play, but he got to win :o)