Jeff had the day off today, so we were looking for something to do together. Usually we hike on Sunday, but for some reason non of us were really feeling a huge hike today. We have been to Point Defiance Zoo enough times, but have never been to Owen Beach that is right there, so we decided to check it out. What a nice little spot. We had a lot of fun, and will probably go hang out there again some time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You freaked me out with your little side bar thingy. I thought I missed someone birthday and I panicked. I still have 8 days for that one though! fewwwww! Anyway, looks like you had fun on Sunday. I have decided that I need to do some more research on places to go here. I stand by what I said about lakes but there has got to be other cool stuff that I don't know about around here!
Pretty!
Post a Comment