The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Friday, February 27, 2009

Little Caesars Picnic


Jeff and I were home together today with nothing to do, and it was beautiful outside. We really wanted to be out, especially after having snow just yesterday. (Weird!). But, neither of us really had much money. So, we went to 7-11 and got Big Gulps, to Little Caesars and got a $5 pizza and went to the lake for a "picnic" It was way fun, and not bad feeding us both lunch for only $8! I love hanging out with my kids!!

3 comments:

The Cheney Family said...

We love the little ceasars pizza! Looks like fun!

Hamblin Family said...

We do that every once in a while too. We meet Scotty on his lunch hour and take it to a near by park. I wish we had a good lake close by, but not so. I am excited to get to the stage of life where you can be "friends" with your kids, but for now I am enjoying hangin' out and doin' kid things with them. I am glad that you guys found a cheap, fun Mommy-Son date.

The Cheney Family said...

Aaron and Kathy, you are both TAGGED!