The adventures, experiences and happenings of our lives

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our 20th Anniversary


Today was the day, 20 years of marriage. Time goes by SO fast!! We had a wonderful day today. Aaron took it off so we got to be together all day. In lieu of Aaron's job we decided to just keep things simple instead of taking off for the weekend like originally planned.

We started off with a great run together in the cold cold sunshine, but sunshine non the less. It was nice. Then we showered and went out to breakfast to the Wild Wheat, one of our favorite places for breakfast. We just hung out the rest of the day, saw the movie Coraline and did a little shopping. Then we came home, gussied up and went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was super yummy.

The funny thing is, we got each other the same gift - a Shutterfly book of our lives together. Aaron's was better, it was awesome!

It was a great day.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

It was a super-fun day!

Hamblin Family said...

You got each other the same thing and I knew it! HEHE! I am sure that you figured that one out Kathy but at least I didn't actually tell you! I am excited to see these books of yours. I am not saying that Aaron's is better because I haven't seen them BUT it is probably a good thing for 2 reasons. 1) Aaron has been working on his for a LONG time and was really excited about it! & 2)If you did something artsy that was better than Aaron's then he would get all in a funk and we don't like that, do we! Just teasin' Aaron. We all know that you ROCK at art!

Kathy said...

Ya, his was WAY better. Mine was actually just a small little 5x7 picture book. His was an amazing chronology with way more pics. It was so awesome, and I loved it.

It was funny though, after he gave it to me. EVERYONE knew when I was making mine that Aaron already did one. Of course ON ONE could say anything. Kind of funny.

I guess great minds think alike :O)

The Cheney Family said...

I finally get to tell someone they mispelled something it is NO not ON Kathy. just kidding I was just so excited.

Weldno

Kathy said...

You're funny!! Thanks for the correction Weldno :o). You crack me up and I had a good laugh. Thanks!