Since Aaron is now forced to take Monday's off and it's Presidents Day, everyone was home. It was sunny and beautiful outside, so outside is where we wanted to be. So, on a whim we just took off to the falls.
At The Top
The rest of the following pics are just at the bottom of the falls.. You know, the place where all the signs tell you NOT to go but where EVERYONE is - that place. The new phrase of the day is "Blogtarded". Everyone thinks I take too many pictures and am too into blogging, so they were calling me "Blogtarded".
Amy is in this picture. She happened to call me while we were hiking so I held the phone out and told her to smile. She yelled cheese.
2 comments:
Oh, looks like so much fun! Now Aaron can join Weldon in the Monday's off club. It's not all bad because most others have to work so things aren't as busy.
And, we are all entitled to a little "blogtardation"!! It's fun!
I like "blogtarded" I am going to use that one! I am a fellow blogtardian, so you are not alone. I am so happy to have been able to join you on your hike! Glad to hear that somewhere in the world there is nice weather! I can't wait for spring!
Post a Comment